This Program Manager is responsible for providing project coordination for new model OEM programs and issues/requests associated with current model OEM programs as well as developing new business opportunities. Develop and maintain detailed program schedules and interface with Engineering, Finance and Operations to ensure communication to appropriate groups.
To be considered for the Program Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
The candidate should be an accomplished, solution-oriented professional with at least five years of increasingly responsible experience in sales, program coordination and management with industry-leading interior supplier or textile companies. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have the following qualifications, education and experience:
- Requires independent problem solving with general direction and guidance from corporate strategy and goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing concurrent, moderately complex programs from
design thru PPAP submission, i.e. APQP, VA/VE, DOE, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills. Customer service skills required.
- Four-year technical or business degree, preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/programs
- Automotive or textile experience.
- Strong familiarity with ISO/IATF 16949 procedures.
- Tier1 Automotive experience a plus
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project