The QUALITY ENGINEER will be responsible for maintaining the document control process and ensuring information integrity in accordance with established ISO/IATF procedures. The successful individual will be able to work with hourly manufacturing associates and department managers to ensure adherence and ownership of the quality program. The Quality Engineer needs to be self-motivated and excellent at root cause analysis and problem solving. This role reports to the Quality Manager.
To be considered for the Quality Process Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Multiple problem-solving methods
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- MS Office
- Experience with ISO 9001 / IATF 16949
- Experience in the automotive industry
Preferred skills include:
- Experience with APQP and new product launches
- Experience with rubber mixing and rubber molding
- Engineering degree preferred
- Working knowledge of SPC, Process Capability, Metrology, Gage Control, GD&T, DOE, Six
Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Internal Auditing, PPAP, Process Flow, FMEA, Control
Plan, 3×5 Why, Ishikawa diagrams.