SALES MANAGER- TIER 1 AUTOMOTIVE
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to foster and develop customer relationships to maintain existing book of business and profitability as well as grow the business with both current and new North American and European Customers. The Account Manager is the focal point for the Customer in terms of any customer satisfaction issue, and thereby provides 2-way communication to the customer and within the company in order to drive resolution. Successful program launches using the company’s APQP ISO system which meet customer expectations and deliverable are also driven by the Account Manager.
To be considered for the Sales Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 4 yr. college degree required, MBA and/or Marketing degree is beneficial
- 3-5 years Tier 1 automotive experience in Sales, Marketing, and Program Management. eCommerce/retail knowledge is also helpful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous interior component experience preferred
- Strategic planning and budgeting experiences are crucial
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing concurrent, moderately complex programs from rough design thru PPAP submission. APQP, VE/VA, DOE, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans, Quoting Procedures/Contract Review etc.
- Strong familiarity with ISO procedures.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Financial and negotiation skills required
- Sales and customer service qualities and strong interpersonal skills are essential