We are currently working with an established manufacturing client who is seeking qualified candidates for a SOURCING MANAGER out of their Atlanta, GA location. The Sourcing Manager/ Analyst will work closely with Supply Chain and Business Unit leadership and other commodity directors/managers in pursuit of sustainable reductions in the total cost of goods and services procured with simultaneous improvements in the quality and service levels of the supply base.
To be considered for the Sourcing Analyst position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging, supply chain, operations, engineering, or other related field preferred, or minimum of three (3) years of packaging and or Paperboard industry experience in a commodity sourcing role.
- Experience: Minimum of (3) years’ experience in Procurement, Operations,
- Availability to travel to 25%.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Must have advanced computer skills (Excel) including a significant understanding of ERP (e.g., SAP, TM1, and Hyperion) systems.
- Detailed and multi-task oriented.
- Key Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Agile Learner
- Good Attention to detail
- Great communicator