Supply Chain Manager
The SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER will manage the day-to-day processes and staff to ensure timely and accurate sourcing, procurement, logistics, and control of inventory while playing a vital role in supporting business development needs. This is a hands-on position suited for someone can lend cross-functional support within a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
To be considered for the SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Lead and develop a team of 3 professionals, setting clear direction and ensuring appropriate capabilities are developed across the team, to oversee planning, purchasing, inventory and shipping of products.
- Develop and oversee the cycle count and inventory process, achieving 99% inventory accuracy.
- Establish and review all supply chain KPIs.
- Ensure end to-end optimization of supply plan to minimize risk, lower freight costs, optimize routes and minimize delays. Possess or willing to obtain CTPAT certification.
- Collaborate with new product development team to ensure alignment with strategic production sourcing goals. Evaluate make versus buy decisions on components and develop North America sourcing for electronics, plastic and metal.
- Oversee and perform and review of freight spend of shipping and receiving and optimize to reduce time and cost
- Ensure traceability procedures are enforced and adhered to ensure compliance with ISO, OSHA, CFR21, FDA, and internal audits.
- Reviews production schedule to define the material requirements and address and resolve potential material shortages.
- Work with other departments to review and dispose of non-conforming materials.
- Become highly knowledgeable of the item master and warehousing system. Ensure ERP system has accurate pricing, supplier data and material management data (lot size, MOQ, price breaks, replenishment methods)
- Identify production and operational waste and implement better processes for streamlining material management.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Degree in business, engineering, supply management, or related field required; APICS experience preferred
- 5+ years related experience
- Broad knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment, materials and processes.
- Experience with LEAN and other efficiency methodologies
- Clear understanding of ERP/MRP systems, Acumatica experience preferred.