VP of Operations – Medical Device
The VP OF OPERATIONS will lead Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering and Distribution of company’s product lines. This individual will support the integration of new product acquisitions with current manufacturing operations while making effective use of capital and resources.
To be considered for the VP OF OPERATIONS position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in the management of technical manufacturing operations including budgetary and P&L responsibility.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing, including assembly techniques, materials, equipment, and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership in building a collaborative company culture with strong employee engagement.
- Knowledge of technology driven manufacturing processes for achieving six sigma production and quality systems – ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820.
- Proficiency with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
- Superior communications, reporting, team building, and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical reasoning, decision making, and problem-solving skills.